Employees, first-line supervisors, and department managers
This course will provide simple defensive driving techniques to reduce your chances of being involved in a motor vehicle accident. The content in this course is designed to comply with the intent of the applicable regulatory requirements define defensive driving, recognize accident prevention methods, identify the importance of seat belts, describe the facts concerning the impact of ‘drinking and driving,’ and identify vehicle safety measures on the job.
This course was developed with subject matter support provided by EnSafe Inc., a global professional services company focusing on engineering, environment, health and safety, and information technology.
- define a defensive driver
- cite accident prevention methods
- identify the importance of your vehicle’s safety equipment
- recall the facts concerning the impact of drinking and driving
- identify vehicle safety measures on the job