Developing Business Logic Using SharePoint 2010 Workflows and ECM
Developers who use Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 and consultants tasked with providing consulting services for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. They should have proficient knowledge of Visual Studio 2008/2010.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 is a business collaboration platform where people can collaborate, set up web sites, manage documents, and provide intelligence to make key business decisions. This course provides insight into developing custom workflows, event receivers and customizing Enterprise Content Management features. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam 70-573 (Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development). Passing this exam will earn the learner MCTS: SharePoint 2010, Application Development certification.
Creating a Custom Workflow
- design a SharePoint workflow
- recognize how you collect information during the workflow
- create a SharePoint sequential workflow project
- create workflow activities
- implement a custom workflow activity class
- add an association form to the workflow
- implement a custom workflow
- create a custom workflow action
Customizing ECM and Working with Event Receivers
- create a custom field control
- create content types
- recognize base content types and content type IDs
- develop content types
- create an event handler
- create an event receiver
- bind SharePoint event handlers
- customize Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- create and implement event receivers