Developing SharePoint 2010 Web Parts and Controls
Developers who use Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 and consultants tasked with providing consulting services for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. They should have proficient knowledge of Visual Studio 2008/2010.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 is a business collaboration platform where people can collaborate, set up web sites, manage documents, and provide intelligence to make key business decisions. This course provides insight into developing, debugging web parts, delegate controls and .NET user controls. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam 70-573 (Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development). Passing this exam will earn the learner MCTS: SharePoint 2010, Application Development certification.
Developing SharePoint 2010 Web Parts
- configure a web part
- deploy and test a web part
- identify the characteristics of connectable Web Parts
- create code for a pair of connectable Web Parts
- develop web parts
- develop connectable web parts
Debugging Web Parts and Developing Delegate
- recognize the common errors and resolutions in debugging SharePoint Web Parts
- set up a debugging service
- recognize how delegate controls are used in SharePoint 2010
- implement the DelegateControl Class method
- develop SharePoint Web Parts using user controls and web applications
- recognize the benefits of leveraging .NET user controls in SharePoint development
- recognize how to debug Web Parts
- develop and implement delegate controls
- create SharePoint Web Parts using .NET user controls and web applications