Development Models and Methods in SharePoint 2010
Developers who use Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 and consultants who provide consulting services for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. Candidates for the exam should have a the following prerequisites: Exam 70-573: TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010: Application Development , 3 years ASP.NET experience, 2 years experience developing with SharePoint 2007, and experience leading a development team.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 is a business collaboration platform where people can collaborate, set up web sites, manage documents, and provide intelligence to make key business decisions. This course provides insight into SharePoint sandboxing, workflows, and event receivers for development. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam 70-576: PRO: Designing and Developing Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Applications. Passing this exam will earn the learner (MCPD): SharePoint Developer 2010 certification.
Development Models in SharePoint 2010
- recognize how sandbox solutions are handled by SharePoint 2010
- recognize sandbox solutions and sandbox solution restrictions in SharePoint 2010
- write a sandbox solution validator
- recognize the improvements for developers and the components of a development project in SharePoint 2010
- identify the difference between assembly-based development and artifact-based development
- describe the implementation options for SharePoint development
- recognize sandbox solutions in SharePoint 2010
- describe artifact development in SharePoint 2010
Execution Methods in SharePoint 2010
- build a sequential site workflow in SharePoint 2010
- add event receivers to the list definition in SharePoint 2010
- create a timer job in SharePoint 2010
- debug the development of the timer job, and an event feature
- implement workflows and event receivers
- implement and debug timer jobs in SharePoint 2010