Disaster Site Workers
All employees who work on disaster sites, including HAZMAT, first responders, construction workers, skilled support staff, and site clean-up personnel
This course will help disaster site workers to understand the common dangers associated with disaster sites, the different stages of a disaster response, the command structures that typically oversee disaster sites, and the potential physical and psychological consequences of working in such environments.
This course was developed with subject matter provided by Jenny Fuller, MS, CSP, of Winn Forensics, LLC, a professional services company focusing on corporate, business, and personal safety training as well as consulting on occupational injury matters.
Disaster Site Safety
- recognize the functions of an Incident Command System at a disaster site
- recognize the characteristics of the different stages of a disaster response
- identify the components of an effective job hazard analysis
- recognize ways to help you to maintain your psychological health
- recognize the importance of decontamination after working at a disaster site