Distributing Presentations in PowerPoint 2007
Office personnel at all levels; those wishing to become familiar with PowerPoint 2007.
Knowledge of basic word processing and computing; familiarity with the Microsoft Windows and Office environments.
Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 provides numerous ways to produce and distribute dynamic, custom presentations. In this course you will be introduced to the process of securing your presentations for distribution by setting up passwords. You will also examine the various ways to distribute your presentations to colleagues and other audiences. You’ll explore how to print your slides, save a presentation as a web page, and e-mail your presentations. And you’ll learn how to package your slide show to a CD.
Protecting and Distributing Presentations
- secure a presentation in PowerPoint 2007
- print a PowerPoint slide show
- distribute a PowerPoint presentation
- password protect a PowerPoint presentation
- print a PowerPoint presentation
- save a PowerPoint presentation as a web page
- digitally sign and e-mail a presentation