Docker Fundamentals + Enterprise Operations Course Bundle
IT professionals with an operations or system administration background desiring an intense and rapid onramp to Docker technologies including gaining a strong foundation in Docker technologies and an understanding of designing, deploying, and managing Docker containers at scale in an enterprise environment.
Familiarity with Linux command line.
This course includes the full Docker for Enterprise Operations course as well as the prerequisite Docker Fundamentals course in a single intensive training experience.
You will learn the foundational concepts and practices of containerization on a single Docker node, and also gain an understanding of basic container orchestration. Additionally, you will learn how to scale Docker across multiple nodes in a simple swarm cluster. Docker for Enterprise Operations is a role-based course is designed for Docker Operations teams to accelerate their Docker journey in the enterprise. Students will learn the many advanced features of Docker EE and how to apply them at scale with enterprise workloads.
- The Docker Story
- Introduction to Images
- Creating Images
- Managing Images
- Docker Continuous Integration
- Docker Networking Basics
- Docker Compose
- Scaling Out with Swarm Mode
- Swarm Operations
- Managing Secrets
- Installing UCP
- UCP Architecture
- Introduction to Docker Datacenter
- Docker Engine Swarm Mode
- Deploying Services in UCP
- UCP Networking and Load Balancing
- Deploying Applications across Multiple Nodes
- Backwards Compatibility with classic Swarm
- UCP User Management
- UCP Role Based Access Control
- LDAP Integration
- Basic Troubleshooting
- Installing Docker Trusted Registry
- DTR Overview
- Creating Public and Private DTR Repositories
- DTR Access Control
- Content Trust and Imaging Signing with Notary
- Designing a DDC Deployment