Drawing and Inserting Graphics in Word 2010
Individuals and business users with basic computer literacy
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
We all know that to create an effective Word document, your text must be clear and organized, but we sometimes neglect the overall attractiveness of our documents. This course demonstrates powerful drawing and graphic features of Word 2010 – features that can boost the appeal of virtually any document! The course focuses on the processes and tools that allow you to add pictures, Clip Art, screenshots, and SmartArt to your documents. It also explores drawing components such as shapes, WordArt, and text boxes.
Working with Graphics in Word 2010
- add clip art to a document
- use Word 2010 to take and add a screenshot to a document
- add a picture to a document in Word 2010
- add a shape to a document and edit it in Word 2010
- add WordArt to a document and edit it in Word 2010
- add a text box to a document in Word 2010
- add SmartArt to a document and edit it in Word 2010
- add graphics to a document and edit them in Word 2010