EMC ISM v2: Managing the Storage Infrastructure
Experienced IT professionals who wish to be or currently are responsible for information storage or for planning, designing, deploying, managing, or leveraging information infrastructure
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
This course focuses on activities related to the monitoring and management of a storage infrastructure. It explains key storage infrastructure components that are monitored, as well as monitoring parameters. Further, the course describes commonly used storage management strategies. It also describes challenges related to storage infrastructure management, along with existing and emerging solutions, such as Information Lifecycle Management and storage tiering. This course is part of a series that cover the objectives for EMC Proven Professional certification exam E10-001 Information Storage and Management Exam Version 2.
Information Storage Management
- describe key storage infrastructure components that are monitored
- describe various monitoring parameters
- recognize examples of activities that would be carried related to specific areas of storage infrastructure management
- recognize solutions for monitoring a storage infrastructure
- recognize information management strategies
- identify EMC storage infrastructure management software products
- recognize strategies for monitoring and managing information and the storage infrastructure