EMC ISM v2: Securing the Storage Infrastructure
Experienced IT professionals who wish to be or currently are responsible for information storage or for planning, designing, deploying, managing, or leveraging information infrastructure
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
This course focuses on the recognized information security framework and storage security domains. This course also focuses on security implementation in SAN, NAS, and IP SAN, as well as security in virtualized and cloud environments. This course is part of a series that cover the objectives for EMC Proven Professional certification exam E10-001 Information Storage and Management Exam Version 2.
Storage and Information Security
- describe risk control
- describe security controls
- identify common threats to storage security
- recognize common SAN security mechanisms
- recognize common NAS security mechanisms
- identify security mechanisms that are commonly used in virtualized and cloud environments
- recognize commonly used security products of RSA and VMware
- recognize mechanisms for managing storage security