Enhancing PowerPoint 2013 Presentations
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
PowerPoint 2013 enables you to create visually appealing presentations. Adding simple enhancements through the use of, tables, WordArt, and SmartArt allows you to make your presentations more engaging and interesting. This course introduces the SmartArt and WordArt features that allow you to add flair to your presentations by using colors and shapes to emphasize text and data. Also covered are the ways of incorporating and formatting tabular data to create a professional and effective presentation. You will also learn how to create a photo album to display your personal or business photographs.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-422: PowerPoint 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): PowerPoint 2013.
Adding and Formatting Tables
- add a table to a PowerPoint 2013 presentation
- modify an existing table in PowerPoint 2013
- insert and format tables in PowerPoint 2013
Working with SmartArt and WordArt
- use SmartArt in PowerPoint 2013 presentations
- add WordArt to PowerPoint 2013 presentations
- increase the visual impact of presentations with SmartArt and WordArt in PowerPoint 2013
Adding a Photo Album
- present images using the Photo Album feature in PowerPoint 2013
- create and format a Photo Album presentation in PowerPoint 2013