Essentials of IBM Rational Integration Tester V8.6
This course introduces the use of IBM Rational Integration Tester for integration testing and service virtualization in a simple scenario. æThe course introduces the basic concepts of integration testing and service virtualization, and then applies Rational Integration Tester to a simple scenario. æStudents will learn how to create a model of the system under test and record events from the live system; they will then learn how to create simple tests and stubs based on this information. After creating tests and stubs, students will also learn how to run and automate these resources.
- Navigate through Rational Integration Tester and Rational Test Control Panel
- Model the system under test
- Record messages from the system under test
- Create and run tests
- Create and run stubs
- Automate tests
- Review historical test results
This basic course is for Software Developers, Software Testers and Test Managers.
- Integration Testing
- Service Virtualization
- Understanding the system under test
- Tests and Virtual Services
- Test suites and Test results