Extending SharePoint 2010 Search and Document Namespaces
Developers who use Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 and consultants tasked with providing consulting services for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. They should have proficient knowledge of Visual Studio 2008/2010.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 is a business collaboration platform where people can collaborate, set up web sites, manage documents, and provide intelligence to make key business decisions. This course provides insight on SharePoint Search, and security context and document namespaces. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam 70-573 (Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development). Passing this exam will earn the learner MCTS: SharePoint 2010, Application Development certification.
Extending SharePoint 2010 Search
- define the SPSecurity.RunWithElevatedPrivileges Method
- define SPSite Constructor (Guid, SPUserToken) in SharePoint 2010
- recognize examples of elegant SPSite elevation
- match search results Web Parts with their correct descriptions
- alter properties returned in the core search results
- specify how to query Enterprise Search in SharePoint 2010
- work with alternative security context
- extend SharePoint Search
Working with SharePoint Document namespaces
- define the SPFile class
- define the SPFileVersion class
- define the SPFileCollection.Add method
- define the SPListItem Class
- define the SPListItemCollection.Add Method
- work with the SharePoint library file
- work with documents
- work with SharePoint list items