Facing Confrontation in Customer Service
Anyone who wants to develop or refresh their customer service skills.
One of the most challenging and potentially uncomfortable responsibilities of a customer service person is dealing with angry customers. By following a few simple techniques, you can usually defuse tense situations without incident. In this course, you’ll learn about typical trouble spots in dealing with angry customers and guidelines for avoiding or overcoming them. You’ll also learn how to handle a customer complaint by defusing the tension, investigating the problem, and coming to an agreement on a solution.
Customer Service Confrontation and Conflict
- recognize examples of guidelines for taking responsibility for customer complaints
- match boundary-related customer service mistakes to strategies for preventing them
- match types of customer service rudeness to strategies for avoiding them
- recognize guidelines for defusing a customer’s frustration
- identify strategies for investigating customer complaints
- recall guidelines for coming to a problem-resolving agreement with a customer
- recognize strategies for properly addressing and handling customer complaints