Finalizing a PowerPoint 2013 Presentation
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
PowerPoint 2013’s collaborative tools allow multiple people to work on the single presentation at the same time. To simplify the process of reviewing changes, you can now merge the reviewed version with your original version into one presentation. This course explores these topics and other collaboration features available in PowerPoint 2013 such as navigating through comments that were added to slides and accepting and rejecting changes. Also covered are slide transitions, proofing, language, and research tools, along with setting up and starting slide show presentations.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-422: PowerPoint 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): PowerPoint 2013.
- apply transitions to a PowerPoint 2013 presentation
- manage slide transitions in PowerPoint 2013
Finishing PowerPoint 2013 Presentations
- collaborate with others on powerPoint 2013 presentations
- review PowerPoint 2013 presentations
- review and merge presentations in PowerPoint 2013
Presenting a Slide Show
- prepare and present a PowerPoint 2013 presentation
- configure and rehearse presentations in PowerPoint 2013