Forging Ahead with Perseverance and Resilience
Individuals wanting to develop their ability to persevere through setbacks, challenges, or obstacles in their work.
If you choose to persevere, it’s typically because you have a purpose, a goal, an intention even a dream. While it’s commendable to build perseverance and resiliency proactively, the more typical application is ‘in the face’ of something you are trying to achieve or have been called to do. In this course, you’ll learn what it takes to persevere, including the qualities and people it takes to support and sustain perseverance. You’ll also learn to recognize resiliency and use it to improve your perseverance. Finally, you’ll explore actions to help you build your balance, sharpen your focus, and regain resilience that helps you persevere when faced with setbacks.
Advancing with Perseverance and Resilience
- recognize what it takes to persevere
- recognize examples of self-trust that support and sustain perseverance
- choose the people to include in your circle of trust
- recognize the characteristics of resiliency
- use strategies for resilience to improve your perseverance
- recognize actions that help you build balance and sharpen focus in the workplace
- identify actions to regain resilience
- recognize how to persevere in the face of setbacks