Formatting and Working with Text in Word 2010
Individuals and business users with basic computer literacy
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Word 2010 makes it easy to apply formatting to documents by providing a live visual preview of various formatting options. This allows you to view a variety of formatting changes before actually committing to them. This course explains the Font formatting options, as well as the Mini toolbar and Live Preview features. In addition, the creation and formatting of bulleted, numbered, and multilevel lists are demonstrated.
Formatting Text in Word 2010
- use the Mini toolbar to apply formatting in Word 2010
- use the Format Painter in Word 2010
- use the Home tab to apply formatting in a Word document
- cut, copy, and paste text in a Word document
- undo and redo actions in Word 2010
- create a list in Word 2010
- format text in Word 2010