Formatting Cells and Worksheets in Excel 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft Excel 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft Excel 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Excel 2013 provides a number of tools and features that allow you to visually enhance the appearance of worksheets and workbooks. Data and cells can be manipulated and customized using various positioning and formatting features. This course explores formatting cells and text, using tools such as the Format Painter. It shows how to change the way text is presented to make it more visually appealing, including formatting fonts, and applying borders and fills. This course also covers aligning and orienting data, and merging and splitting cells.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-420: Excel 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Excel 2013.
Formatting Cells and Worksheets
- change font formatting in Excel 2013
- apply borders and fills and create a cell style
- copy formatting with Format Painter in Excel 2013
- choose how to format data in Excel 2013
Aligning and Merging Data
- change the alignment, indentation, and orientation of data in Excel 2013
- merge cells and wrap text in Excel 2013
- decide how to align data in Excel 2013