Formatting E-mail and Configuring Message Options in Outlook 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft Outlook 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft Outlook 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
The default installation of Outlook 2013 allows you to easily send and receive messages among colleagues and friends. There are, however, many options that help you make creative, more visually appealing messages, as well as options that change how messages are sent. This course discusses sending e-mail in different message formats as well as formatting options that can be applied to the text and background of an e-mail. Also covered are how to check your message’s spelling and grammar, how to track outgoing messages, how to add voting buttons, and how to set importance and sensitivity options.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-423: Outlook 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Outlook 2013.
E-mail Formatting in Outlook 2013
- specify a format for your e-mail messages and save e-mail messages
- format e-mail messages and check the spelling and grammar of your e-mail messages
- choose an Outlook 2013 e-mail format and format its contents
Inserting Items in Outlook 2013 Mail
- insert tables, graphics, links, and Quick Parts into Outlook 2013 e-mails
- insert a table, a graphic, and a link into an Outlook 2013 e-mail
E-mail Tracking and Delivery Options
- configure options for tracking e-mail in Outlook 2013
- configure options when sending mail in Outlook 2013
- configure delivery and tracking options for Outlook 2013 e-mail