Fundamentals of the IBM Curam SPM Platform for Business Analysts 6.0.5
This course provides a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of the IBM CÏram Social Program Management (SPM) Platform. It presents a business analyst and caseworker overview that introduces the key components of IBM CÏram SPM, namely, SPM Platform User Interface, Participant Management, Case Management, Evidence Framework, Financial Management, System Administration, Verification Engine, Evidence Broker, Provider Management, Outcome Management, Rules Management, Workflow Management, and Universal Access.
The course explains out-of-the-box IBM CÏram SPM functionality and outlines the recommended approach to reusing the IBM CÏram SPM Platform reference application.
- Identify the main functional components of IBM C£ram Social Program Management (SPM) Platform V6.0.5.
- List the different variations of IBM C£ram SPM that are available and their respective features.
- Describe participant, case, administration, and workflow management.
- Explain how rules and evidence are defined and used.
- Describe financial processing and outcome management.
- Describe how evidence verification and brokerage are handled.
- Provide an overview of IBM C£ram Universal Access.
- Identify IBM C£ram Enterprise Modules.
- Identify IBM C£ram Solutions.
- Navigate components that are ready for immediate use in C£ram, as well as use the basic functionality.
This intermediate course is designed to provide learners with a high-level functional overview of the main components of IBM C£ram SPM 6.0.5.