Getting Started with Mac OS X Lion for End Users
End users with some knowledge of computers, who are either new to OS X or new to OS X Lion
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
OS X Lion is version 10.7 of Apple Inc.’s OS X desktop and server operating system for Macintosh computers. Built on a UNIX foundation, OS X takes full advantage of the technologies in Mac computers so that all aspects of a Mac work together, from the default browser – Safari – to the iLife suite of applications. OS X Lion includes plenty of new features, including improved desktop management and multitouch gestures. This course introduces experienced Mac OS X users and novices alike to the features of OS X Lion, including the desktop interface, new features in OS X Lion, and how to manage workspaces with Mission Control.
Getting Started with Mac OS X Lion
- recognize how to use multitouch gestures
- recognize how to end your Mac session
- use the Dock in Lion OS X
- navigate windows in OS X Lion
- use widgets in the Dashboard
- use Mission Control in OS X Lion
- perform basic tasks on the OS X Lion desktop