Getting Started with PowerPoint 2010
Individuals and business users with basic computer literacy
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
PowerPoint 2010 is a presentation program that allows you to create professional-looking slide-show presentations. This course provides an introduction to the main components of the PowerPoint 2010 interface. It covers opening and saving a presentation, working with slides, formatting text and text boxes, and using templates and themes to create professional looking presentations.
The Basics of PowerPoint 2010
- identify key elements of the PowerPoint 2010 interface
- change the view of a presentation
- open, save, and close a PowerPoint presentation
- recognize methods for opening a PowerPoint presentation
- open a PowerPoint 2010 template
- add and format text and text boxes on a PowerPoint slide
- manipulate slides in a PowerPoint presentation
- open a presentation and format text boxes
- organize slides and save a PowerPoint presentation