Getting Started with Safari
The audience for this path includes end users either new to Safari or needing to brush up on their basic Macintosh web browsing skills.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
This course introduces you to Safari – Apple’s innovative, fast, and full-featured web browser. The course covers such topics as exploring Safari’s streamlined, intuitive interface, and working with Safari using Mac OS X Lion’s multi-touch gestures. Other topics include using Safari’s Smart search field, bookmarking your favorite web sites, and using tabbed browsing and Safari’s customizable Top Sites feature.
Getting to Know Safaris Basic Features
- browse the web using Safari
- modify your Safari interface
- edit your Top Site settings
- organize bookmarks in Safari
- describe the search features of Safari
- use Safari to browse the web
- modify your safari environment