Getting Started with SharePoint 2010
End users with basic computer literacy, familiarity with the Office suite, and experience using SharePoint
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
SharePoint 2010 makes it easier for people to collaborate. You can use SharePoint’s intuitive design to share, check in/check out, and manage your files in structural components known as lists and document libraries. You can also use SharePoint’s dynamic search feature to locate files. This course explores the SharePoint interface, how to navigate and search on a SharePoint site, and how to work with lists and document libraries.
Getting Started in SharePoint 2010
- navigate between and within subsites in SharePoint 2010
- recognize elements of the SharePoint 2010 interface
- add list items to a list in SharePoint 2010
- filter a list in SharePoint 2010
- create a list view in SharePoint 2010
- manage documents in a SharePoint 2010 document
- create an instance of a document set in a SharePoint 2010 library
- add items to a document library and a list