Getting Started with Word 2007
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft Word 2007; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft Word 2007; end-users seeking a basic IT certification.
Basic desktop computer literacy and a familiarity with the Microsoft Windows environment
With Office Word 2007, Microsoft introduces some of the most significant changes to Word in years. Most notable is the new intuitive user interface which replaces the traditional menus and toolbars, featuring the Ribbon , the Quick Access toolbar, and the Mini Toolbar as well as a new Office button which replaces the File menu. This course provides an introduction to Word 2007 and demonstrates how to navigate within the new user interface.
Introducing Microsoft Office Word 2007
- enter and delete text in a Word document
- locate the main elements of Word 2007’s screen
- match the main features of Word 2007’s screen with their descriptions
- recognize methods for navigating through a Word document given a scenario
- identify methods for paging through a document
- work with text in a Word document
- use Word’s screen
- find a phrase in a Word document
- navigate to a particular point in a document