Google BigQuery for Data Analysts (CPB 200)
Data analysts and data scientists responsible for:
- Analyzing and visualizing big data
- Implementing cloud-based big data solutions
- Deploying or migrating big data applications to the public cloud
- Implementing and maintaining large-scale data storage environments, and transforming/processing big data
- Have attended Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals (CP100A)or Google Cloud Platform Big Data And Machine Learning Fundamentals (CPB100)(or equivalent experience)
- Experience using a SQL-like query language to analyze data
In this course, you will be introduced to Google BigQuery. Through a combination of instructor-led presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, you will learn how to store, transform, analyze, and visualize data using Google BigQuery.
Please contact us for information about the objectives of this course.