Human Resources Core Knowledge: Skills, Concepts, and Tools
Human resource professionals, managers, and all individuals preparing for the PHR and SPHR certification examinations of Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI); compensation and benefits analysts, administrators, staffing managers, and recruiters will also have interest in this certification path
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
This course examines key skills required in human resource professionals, including the ability to lead and motivate others. Human resources concepts and applications are also examined, as well as ethics and professional standards that every organization should follow. This course also provides insight into how to perform environmental scans, and discusses organizational structures as well as change management. This course helps prepare individuals for the Human Resource Certification Institute’s (HRCI) PHR and SPHR certification examinations.
HR Skills, Concepts, and Tools
- prepare for the PHR and SPHR exams
- identify the functions of an effective communication strategy
- sequence the steps required to create an organized presentation
- identify key transformational roles HR leaders can assume to help implement organizational strategy
- identify HR leadership attributes
- recognize the types of situations that should be addressed in every organization’s code of conduct
- differentiate between environmental scanning methods
- identify benefits of various types of organizational structures
- identify the guiding principles of change management