IBM Cognos BI Administration (V10.2.2)
This intermediate course is for Administrators.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
This course provides training to new administrators on the fundamental tasks of installing and configuring IBM Cognos BI, and administering servers and content in the environment. In the course, you will install and configure the IBM Cognos BI software, implement security, and manage the server components. You will also monitor and schedule tasks, create data sources, manage and deploy content in IBM Cognos Connection and IBM Cognos Administration.
Note: While class exercises are performed within a Cognos BI v10.2.2 environment, our expert instructors can provide guidance on all versions and their differences.
- Introduction to IBM Cognos BI Administration
- Identify IBM Cognos BI Architecture
- Secure the IBM cognos BI Environment
- Administer the IBM Cognos BI Server Environment
- Manage Run Activities
- Manage Content in IBM Cognos Administration
- Additional Configuration and Customization
- Overview of IBM Cognos BI (Optional)
- IBM Cognos BI for Consumers (Optional)
- Drill Through Definitions (Optional)
- End-to-end Workshop (Optional)