Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) 2.0
- 12 months access to live and recorded classes
- Classes taught by industry experts
- Hands-on labs
- Practice exam
- Class notes
- Comprehensive Student Guide
- Expert mentoring available to answer questions
- Personal Success Adviser to help you reach your training goals
This is an advanced course on Cisco routing configuration. Upon completion of this course students will be able to configure and optimize a routing domain using OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, PBR, IP SLA and configure redistribution when needed. This course covers routing for both IPv4 and IPv6.
Live training will focus on content within Modules 2-6. Students are expected to complete modules 1 and 7, and Module 6 lessons 1 through 3 by using the recorded training format. These recorded-only training sections can be reviewed within the Encore format’s thorough coverage or your Live Session Homework (Live Session + Live Session Homework or Encore required for completion). This allows the Live sessions to focus on the most challenging and critical material.
Students attending this course should have a solid foundation in routing fundamentals, Cisco IOS basics, and Cisco routing basics. Attending the ICND1 and ICND2 classes or having the CCNA certification will fulfill these expectations.
This course offers the official training for the 2.0 Implementing Cisco IP Routing certification exam, which is a component exam for the CCNP routing and switching certification. Passing this exam will also refresh the CCNA certification, which expires after three years.
- 300-101 ROUTE 2.0
This course provides instruction in the following:
- Configuration of EIGRP routing in a large network for IPv4 and IPv6
- Configuration of OSPF and OSPFv3 routing in a large network
- Configuration of redistribution between multiple routing protocols
- Configuration of policy based routing
- Integration with an ISP using BGP
- Securing a routing domain
- Module 1: Basic Network and Routing Concepts
- Module 2: EIGRP Implementation
- Module 3: OSPF Implementation
- Module 4: Configuration of Redistribution
- Module 5: Path Control Implementation
- Module 6: Enterprise Internet Connectivity
- Module 7: Routers and Routing Protocol Hardening
This course is intended for students who are looking for real-world routing knowledge, and those that are considering CCNP and CCIP certification. This course’s discussion of routing could also benefit early CCIE Routing and Switching candidates.