Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 (CIVND1)
This course is included in the Cisco All Access training package.
- 6 Month unlimited access
- 2 Live Instructors in every class
- Mentors available 24/7
- Personal Success Advisers to help keep you on track
- Certification practice exams
- Comprehensive student resources
CIVND1 teaches students the characteristics of video solutions and how to assess requirements for successful implementation of a video solution. The course describes the characteristics of a video solution and enables students to evaluate the general requirements for video deployments such as codec options, media formats, protocols, network impact, high-level architectural components, interactions, and environmental considerations.
It is recommended for the learner to have foundational IP networking knowledge such as that which is included as part of Cisco CCENT® or CCNA certification. This e-learning assumes familiarity with the concepts included in the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) and with the basics from the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) training.
Included Labs Simulations
SQL Alias Web Front End
New Web Application Part 1
New Web Application Part 2
Create Site Collection and Sub Site
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Video and Video Applications
- Lesson 2: Video Technology Basics
- Lesson 3: Video Protocols and Media
- Lesson 4: Functional Components of Video Infrastructures
- Lesson 5: Network Requirements of Video Solutions
- Lesson 6: Cisco Video Solution Architecture Overview
- Lesson 7: Environmental Requirements for Video Installations
- Lesson 8: Installing Cisco TelePresence Endpoints and Profile Systems