Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices – Part 2 (CIVND2)
- 12 months access
- Classes taught by industry experts
- Hands-on labs
- Practice exam
- Class notes
- Comprehensive Student Guide
- Expert mentors available to answer questions
- Personal Success Adviser to help you reach your training goals
CIVND1 teaches students the characteristics of video solutions and how to assess requirements for successful implementation of a video solution. The course describes the characteristics of a video solution and enables students to evaluate the general requirements for video deployments such as codec options, media formats, protocols, network impact, high-level architectural components, interactions, and environmental considerations.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Working knowledge of converged voice and data networks
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS gateways
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unity Connection.
210-065 CIVND2 1.0
Included Labs Simulations
- Adding a 9971 IP Phone
- Creating a User to Associate with a Phone
- Module 1: Describe the components and architectures of Cisco Business Video solutions
- Module 2: Implement Cisco Collaboration endpoints
- Module 3: Implement Cisco TelePresence endpoints
- Module 4: Implement multipoint conferencing on Cisco Collaboration endpoints
- Module 5: Implement Cisco Digital Media Players
This course is recommended for any student interested in mastering Voice over IP technology. It is also perfect for students interested in pursuing any of Cisco’s many IP telephony specializations, the Cisco Certified Network Associate Collaboration (CCNA Collaboration), or the Cisco Certified Network Professional Collaboration (CCNP Collaboration) certification.