Individual Behavior in Organizations
Human Resource personnel, managers, supervisors, team members, and anyone who is interested in improving the individual and group behavior within their organization.
To improve the organizational dynamics in your workplace, you need to start with the individual, which means you need to be able to recognize and work with different individual behaviors, attitudes, and perceptions. In this course, you will learn about variables and characteristics that influence an individual’s behavior, attitudes, and perceptions in the workplace, and how these can affect performance. The course also demonstrates how you can improve the attitudes, perceptions, and behaviors of employees at an individual level within your organization.
Factors Influencing Individual Behavior
- recognize how biographical characteristics and abilities affect an individual’s performance within an organization
- match personality traits to expected individual’s performance within an organization
- determine the factors driving an individual’s perceptions in the workplace
- recognize ways to improve an individual’s perceptions in an organization
- determine the factors influencing an individual’s attitude towards work
- identify the appropriate actions to take to improve an individual’s attitude towards work