Information Architecture and Workflow Solutions in SharePoint 2010
Developers who use Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 and consultants who provide consulting services for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. Candidates for the exam should have a the following prerequisites: Exam 70-573: TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010: Application Development, 3 years ASP.NET experience, 2 years experience developing with SharePoint 2007, and experience leading a development team.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 is a business collaboration platform where people can collaborate, set up web sites, manage documents, and provide intelligence to make key business decisions. This course provides insight into SharePoint content types, taxonomy, workflows and workflow toolsets. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam 70-576: PRO: Designing and Developing Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Applications. Passing this exam will earn the learner (MCPD): SharePoint Developer 2010 certification.
SharePoint Information Architecture
- recognize how to plan content types and workflows in SharePoint 2010
- recognize best practices for content types
- describe tagging and taxonomy in SharePoint 2010
- implement content types in SharePoint 2010
- implement taxonomy in SharePoint 2010
Workflow Solutions in SharePoint 2010
- describe the basic operations of workflows
- recognize how to configure workflows using the browser
- recognize workflow tools in SharePoint Designer 2010
- recognize workflow usage and methods
- configure workflows in SharePoint 2010
- recognize workflow toolsets and methods in SharePoint 2010