Initializing a Project with Project 2010
Individuals involved in managing projects who have basic computer literacy
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Before your project can get going, you need to have tools in place that will allow you to control tasks and organize the resources you’ll use to complete your project. This course covers the steps for setting up a new project from a template, from an existing project, or from SharePoint Task Lists. The course also covers project calendars, including how to edit working days and create exceptions.
Initializing Your Project
- determine the best approach for setting up a new project in Project 2010
- create a project using a new blank project file
- create a new project using an existing project plan
- create a new project using a template
- create a new project using a SharePoint task list
- create a new project using a task list in an Excel workbook
- create exceptions in a project calendar
- create a resource calendar
- create a task calendar
- create a new project
- create a project calendar, given a scenario