Inserting and Formatting Graphics in Word 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft Word 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft Word 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
To add to a Word 2013 document’s visual appeal, you can choose from a number of types of images and explanatory graphical lists. You can make eye-catching changes by simply adding your own pictures or choose clip art from Office.com. This course explains how to add pictures, shapes, WordArt, SmartArt, screenshots, text boxes, and even online video to documents. It also covers how to stylize and caption any of these graphical objects.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-418: Word 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Word 2013.
Adding Visual Enhancements to Documents in Word 2013
- insert and edit a picture in Word 2013
- add screenshots to a document in Word 2013
- add a picture and a screenshot to a document in Word 2013
- adding graphical objects to a document in Word 2013
- create a text box in Word 2013
- add SmartArt and WordArt to a document in Word 2013
Using Online Content in a Word 2013 Document
- use pictures from online sources in Word 2013
- insert video content from online sources in Word 2013
- add online pictures and video to a document in Word 2013