Integration and Data Capture Methodologies with SharePoint 2010
The audience for this path includes developers who use Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 and consultants who provide consulting services for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. Candidates for the exam should have a the following prerequisites: Exam 70-573: TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development, 3 years ASP.NET experience, 2 years experience developing with SharePoint 2007, and experience leading a development team.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 is a business collaboration platform where people can collaborate, set up web sites, manage documents, and provide intelligence to make key business decisions. This course provides insight into integration methodologies with SharePoint 2010, such as BCS web services, and connecting with the Office client. This course also deals with data capture methodology with SharePoint 2010. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam 70-576: PRO: Designing and Developing Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Applications. Passing this exam will earn the learner (MCPD): SharePoint Developer 2010 certification.
Integration Methodologies with SharePoint 2010
- recognize the web services methods to access BCS data
- identify how to access BCS via web services
- create a BCS .NET connector
- recognize how to create Outlook declarative solutions
- match office client implementations of BCS with their correct descriptions
- recognize how to implement web services and BCS
- recognize how to implement BCS with Office clients
Data Capture Methodology with SharePoint 2010
- recognize how and when to capture data via Silverlight
- describe WCF RIA Services
- recognize how to use Silverlight in SharePoint for data capture and integration
- recognize how to capture data using InfoPath forms
- recognize how to capture data using ASP.NET forms
- recognize how to capture data using Silverlight
- recognize how to capture data with Web Forms