Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (DCICN) 1.0
This course is included in the Cisco All Access training package.
- 12 Month unlimited access
- 2 Live Instructors in every class
- Mentors available 24/7
- Personal Success Advisers to help keep you on track
- Certification practice exams
- Comprehensive student resources
This is an introductory course on Cisco Data Center Components and Technologies. Upon completion of this course students will be able to identify and describe the components that make up a data center. These components include Nexus switches, MDS switches, the Cisco UCS line of servers, and storage. In addition, students will discover the benefits of Data Center virtualization and a unified fabric.
This course offers the official training for the Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (640-911 DCICN) certification exam which is a component exam for the CCNA Data Center certification.
- Configuring L2 Trunk Ports
- Inspecting STP and Creating VLANs
- Configuring PVRST+
- Configuring STP Edge Ports
- Implementing and Verifying MST
- Configuring Layer 3 on an SVI
- Enabling RIP on the Default VRF
- Module 1: Building a Simple Network
- Module 2: Implementing a Switched Network
- Module 3: IP Addressing
- Module 4: Routing on the Cisco Nexus Switch