Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT) 1.0
- 12 months access
- Classes taught by industry experts
- Hands-on labs
- Practice exam
- Class notes
- Comprehensive Student Guide
- Expert mentors available to answer questions
- Personal Success Adviser to help you reach your training goals
This is an introductory course on Cisco Data Center Technologies. Upon completion of this course students will be able to identify and describe the components that make up a data center. These components include Nexus switches, MDS switches, the Cisco UCS line of servers, and storage. In addition, students will discover the benefits of Data Center virtualization and a unified fabric.
This course offers the official training for the Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (640-916 DCICT) certification exam which is a component exam for the CCNA Data Center certification.
- Module 1: Cisco Data Center Network Services
- Module 2: Cisco Data Center Virtualization
- Module 3: Cisco Data Center Storage Networking
- Module 4: Cisco Data center Unified Fabric
- Module 5: Cisco UCS
This course is intended for students who are new to Data Centers and looking to understand all the components that make up a real-world Data Center. In addition, anyone interested in the DCICT CCNA Data Center certification exam will benefit from this course.