Introduction to Bluemix
In this course, you will be introduced to IBM BluemixIBM’s platform as a service (PaaS) product that is based on Cloud Foundry, Open Stack, and other open technologies. You will learn the relevant cloud concepts and architectural foundations of Cloud Foundry and Bluemix. This course is designed as a starting point for enterprise developers but does not assume any programming knowledge.
After you complete this course, you will be able to perform the following tasks:
- Define Bluemix, its value proposition and its deployment options.
- Describe the architectural elements of Cloud Foundry that are behind Bluemix and its components.
- Deploy simple applications to Bluemix in multiple ways
- Add and use available Bluemix services in an application
Programmers, architects and managers of programmers and architects
IBM InfoSphere DataStage Essentials course or equivalent and at least one year of experience developing parallel jobs using DataStage.
- Bluemix and Cloud Concepts
- Bluemix Architecture
- Bluemix Basics
- Bluemix Services