Introduction to Project Management using Project 2010
Individuals involved in managing projects who have basic computer literacy
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
The role of Project Manager is an important position in virtually any organization. The move from traditional project management to using project management software can help any project manager become more efficient and successful. This course provides an overview of project management fundamentals, including the stages of a project life cycle, the basic project management processes, and how Microsoft Project 2010 project management software benefits both the manager and the project itself.
Introduction to Project Management
- recognize examples of a project
- identify the characteristics of a project
- recognize project management responsibilities
- identify characteristics of the project life cycle
- match project management processes with their corresponding characteristics
- recognize benefits of using project management software
- match project management process areas with corresponding tools in Project 2010
- recognize characteristics of projects and project management processes