ITIL® 2011 Edition OSA: Function Activities
Employees from companies that provide or rely upon IT services; individuals looking to enhance their career prospects by pursuing the ITIL® Intermediate qualification Operational Support and Analysis certificate, a high-profile and highly regarded IT business certification.
ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
Every IT service requires applications software that provides functioning for systems, services, and processes. And proper Application Management is critical to successfully delivering, supporting, and maintaining IT services in your organization, both internally to your users and to your external customers.
This course covers the high level and low level roles of the Application Management function within the organization, and the objectives of Application Management. This course also details both the generic and specific activities that are part of the Application Management function.
This course will assist the learner in preparing for the ITIL® Operational Support and Analysis certificate and is aligned with the ITIL® Intermediate syllabus.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
Application Management Function
- recognize the roles of Application Management
- identify how Application Management meets its objectives
- categorize the generic activities of Application Management
- identify the application-specific activities of Application Management
- analyze the Application Management requirements of an IT team, for a given scenario