This highly practical course is designed to show you how to implement service improvements based on the ITIL¬ philosophy of ñadopt and adapt.î In this holistic course, you will cover nine guiding principles of service improvement, the service improvement approach, communication, metrics and measurement, and organizational change management (OCM). The course fully prepares you for the ITIL Practitioner exam, which you may take at a later date. An exam voucher for the web-based exam is included in the cost of the course.
- Service management concepts
- Guiding principles
- Service improvement approach
- Organizational change management
- Metrics and measurements
- Tips for passing the ITIL Practitioner exam
- Practice with a sample ITIL Practitioner exam
- Those engaged in IT development, IT operations, and IT service management
- Individuals wishing to have detailed understanding of the principles of service improvement
1.æService Management Concepts
- Adopt and adapt
- VOCR: value, outcomes, costs, and risks
- Focus on value
- Design for experience
- Start where you are
- Work holistically
- Progress iteratively
- Observe directly
- Be transparent
- Keep it simple
3.æService Improvement Approach
- What is the vision?
- Where are we now?
- Where do we want to be?
- How do we get there?
- How do we know weÍve arrived?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
4.æOrganizational Change Management (OCM)
- What is OCM?
- Sources of resistance
- People transition
- Stakeholder management
- Sponsor management
- Resistance management
5.æMetrics and Measurements
- CSFs and KPIs
- Metric cascades and hierarchies
- Metric categories
- Issues caused by poor communication
- Benefits of good communication
- Communication essentials
- Communication principles
- Communication types
7.æTips for Success on the ITIL Practitioner Exam