Key Elements of Business Execution
Supervisors, managers, directors, and individuals wanting to develop their leadership skills.
Business execution is the ‘how’ of getting things done. As a leader, you must be skilled in driving strategy in the right direction through business execution. In this course, you’ll learn about techniques for fostering a business execution culture. You’ll also learn about characteristics of business execution cultures. Finally, you’ll learn about the three main elements of business execution: planning, people, and practice.
Leading Business Execution
- recognize strategies for fostering business execution through actions
- match business execution culture characteristics to the corresponding types of culture
- identify the three main elements of business execution
- identify questions to ask when evaluating a business plan
- recognize techniques for empowering people in business execution processes
- identify leadership approaches in the practice element of business execution
- recognize examples of appropriate follow-up techniques for business leaders
- recognize the key elements and characteristics of a business execution culture