MacOS Support Essentials 10.12 Exam
ACSP certification is for the help desk professional, technical coordinator, or power user who supports macOS users, manages networks, or provides technical support for Mac users. ACSP certification verifies that you understand macOS core functionality and that you can complete these tasks:
- Configure key services
- Perform basic troubleshooting
- Support multiple Mac users
- Gain experience with macOS
- Complete the #5821 Sierra 101: macOS Support Essentials 10.12 course
- Download the Exam Preparation Guide
Exam number: 9L0-434
- 80 scored technical questions (you have 120 minutes to complete)
- Five unscored demographic questions (you have 5 minutes to complete)
- Multiple-choice and interactive-media questions randomly drawn from a pool
- Passing score: 75 percent (scores are not rounded)
- Exam duration: Two hours
You will earn an ACSP certification by passing the macOS Support Essentials 10.12 Exam.
Please contact us for information about the objectives of this course.