Mail Automation, Cleanup, and Storage in Outlook 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft Outlook 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft Outlook 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Outlook 2013 contains a range of features to help manage the large volume of e-mail that many users receive on a daily basis. This course discusses managing e-mail messages with rules as well as configuring rules for automatic replies. It also covers options for managing junk mail and it discusses the cleanup tools available in Outlook 2013.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-423: Outlook 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Outlook 2013.
Automation in Outlook 2013
- work with Quick Steps in Outlook 2013
- create and modify Quick Steps in Outlook 2013
- create, run, and modify rules in Outlook 2013
- create rules for automatic replies in Outlook 2013
- create, run, and manage rules in Outlook 2013
Mail Cleanup and Item Storage in Outlook 2013
- manage conversations in Outlook 2013
- manage junk mail in Outlook 2013
- manage conversations and junk mail in Outlook 2013
- work with clean up tools in Outlook 2013
- create and use data files in Outlook 2013
- work with cleanup options, archiving options, and data files to manage your Outlook 2013 mailbox