Management and Customization in Outlook 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft Outlook 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft Outlook 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Outlook 2013 provides a range of search functions as well as functions to flag and categorize Outlook items. The Outlook 2013 environment itself is also customizable. So in addition to controlling items within Outlook, you can configure Outlook itself to suit the way you work. The course covers how to use the Instant Search feature, which allows you to instantly find e-mail messages, and how to refine your searches in Outlook 2013. It covers the creation of Search folders, which is a type of virtual folder used to automatically organize messages in Outlook. Options that allow you to categorize and flag messages are also discussed. You will learn how to create and use local folders, and use the Note and Journal management tools. In this course, you will also learn how to customize the content panes in Outlook, how to customize views, add an account, and configure Outlook options.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-423: Outlook 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Outlook 2013.
Searching in Outlook 2013
- use Instant Search and Search folders in Outlook 2013
- search for items in Outlook 2013
Flagging and Color Coding in Outlook 2013
- flag items in Outlook 2013
- color-code items in Outlook 2013
- flag, set reminders on, and color-code items in Outlook 2013
Customization in Outlook 2013
- customize views in Outlook 2013
- create and use local folders in Outlook 2013
- customize an Outlook 2013 list view
- customize the Outlook 2013 content pane and configure Outlook 2013 options
- modify the content pane and configure options for Outlook 2013
Notes and the Journal in Outlook 2013
- create and manage notes and create Journal entries in Outlook 2013
Adding Accounts and Delegates in Outlook 2013
- add an account to Outlook 2013
- add a Hotmail account to Outlook 2013