Managing Conversations and Organizing E-mail in Outlook 2010
A broad range of business users
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft Outlook 2010 provides you with the tools you need to efficiently manage and organize your e-mail messages. Included in Outlook 2010 is a new Conversation view that automatically groups all of your messages by subject, greatly reducing the number of items in your Inbox. This feature along with options that allow you to categorize and flag messages are discussed in the course. Also, covered are the ways you can organize messages in the Inbox.
Managing and Organizing the Inbox
- manage e-mail conversations using the Conversation feature
- organize e-mails in the Inbox
- use color categories for e-mail messages
- use flags with e-mail messages
- create Quick Steps for e-mail messages
- organize e-mail messages in Outlook 2010