Managing for Rapid Change and Uncertainty
Managers looking to improve their organizations’ performance by developing their advanced management skills
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
In an ever-changing business environment, organizations globally are faced with the challenges of having to reinvent themselves or face failure. This course examines the factors driving organizational change and shows how you can use a change management strategy to mitigate any potentially negative impact in your organization. It helps you prepare yourself and your team to meet the challenge of change and uncertainty. It also enables you to secure everyone’s support while you’re implementing change. And it gives you guidelines on how to embed the changes once they’ve been implemented.
Managing Change and Uncertainty
- identify true statements about organizational change
- identify principles of change management
- recognize how a manager should prepare to lead organizational change
- match actions with steps in the process of preparing an organization for change
- help employees implement change
- identify actions that reinforce organizational change