Managing, Inspecting, and Recovering Word 2010 Documents
Individuals and business users with basic computer literacy and some experience using Microsoft Word
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft Word 2010 offers several options for securing and protecting Word documents as well as providing various features you can use to recover and repair documents. This course demonstrates how to use Word 2010 document security, which includes viewing document properties such as presence information on author contact cards, locking document formatting, password protecting documents, using the Document Inspector, and working with digital signatures. The course also explores recovering unsaved drafts and damaged Word 2010 documents.
Managing, Inspecting, and Recovering Documents
- restrict editing in a Word document
- use Word 2010 to create your own digital ID for documents
- modify the properties of a document
- prepare a document for sharing
- recover a document that was closed before saving
- use the Document Recovery pane to save a recovered document
- recognize how to access the Word tools that can repair damaged files
- recover a document, modify its properties, and restrict its editing