Managing Templates, Views, and Versioning in SharePoint 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft SharePoint 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft SharePoint 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
SharePoint 2013 is highly configurable and you can tweak your settings to manage even the way in which the information is presented. This course demonstrates how to manage list views so you can view more types of metadata about a particular item, the creator or the last modified date, for example. The course also shows you how to manage your document templates so that a document library’s users can create Excel files by default, for example. In addition, it walks through enabling versioning and teaches you how to enable ratings and content validation, and how to publish assets in SharePoint 2013. It also instructs you on working with content types and column properties so libraries can support more types of files and SharePoint stores more metadata associated with the file types supported.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-419: SharePoint 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): SharePoint 2013.
SharePoint Templates, Views, and Content Types
- manage document templates in SharePoint 2013
- create and manage a view in SharePoint 2013
- manage views and templates in SharePoint 2013
- configure content types in SharePoint 2013
- associate a content type to a list and add a column for a content type in SharePoint 2013
SharePoint 2013 Ratings, Validation, and Versions
- enable ratings and add content validation in SharePoint 2013
- enable ratings using likes and add content validation in SharePoint 2013
- enable versioning in SharePoint 2013
- publish an asset in SharePoint 2013
- work with assets and versions in SharePoint 2013